SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™)
Rapid changes in technology, market demands, and expectations have paved the way for the conceptualization and implementation of Agile methods and values in many organizations. Agile relies on adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery. It focuses primarily on the value of people in getting the job done effectively. SAMC™ Certified Professionals should appreciate the concepts of Agile development and have the ability to compare and choose the Agile methodology appropriate in a given situation.
This certification is appropriate for anyone interested in becoming familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile Project Delivery, and who wants to have a working knowledge of the various agile methodologies.This course is primarily aimed at management professionals who are working with/intending to implement Agile in their organization including Project Managers, Product Managers, Team Leads, Project Sponsors, Programmers, Business Analysts, any Mid or Top level Management Executives and any SAMC™ aspirant. Any professional intending to work with Agile may take the course to gain expertise.
- To provide an understanding of the Agile philosophy and practices including Scrum, Kanban, DSDM, Crystal, XP, and FDD.
- To provide a working knowledge of the various Agile methodologies.
- To provide the participants with the ability to compare and choose which methodology would be appropriate in a given situation.
- To prepare participants to pass the SAMC™ certification exam
- High quality hands-on training using role-plays, case-studies, and exercises.
- Course fee includes certification exam fee.
- Complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide.
- Free Lifetime Primary Membership.
- One year Advanced Membership worth $120.
- PMI approved PDUs.
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 75 questions need to be answered correctly to pass
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam