Agile Coaching (ICAgile ICP-ACC) Certification
The Agile Coach teaches, mentors, and facilitates the teams in agility aspects, and removes the organization barriers impacting the team’s agility in the long run. The “Agile Coaching Certification” course delivers the key agile coaching content, skills and mindsets. It is highly interactive and experiential. This primary objective of this course is to bring about a transformation in the team culture through creating competent and skillful agile coaches.
The Agile Coaching Workshop is a 3-days face-to-face training program with the primary objective to make learners efficient in coaching agile teams. It helps the participants understand and develop the essential professional coaching skills, appreciate the differences between the various aspects of Agile Coaching like teaching, facilitating, mentoring and coaching, and develop the right Agile Coaching Mindset. Special focus is on the core professional coaching skills like self-awareness, response-ability, servant leadership, active listening, powerful questioning and managing team dysfunctions. The participants of this workshop will learn various tools and techniques to efficiently coach their agile team, thereby build high performance agile teams. This course addresses the complex environments in which the Agile teams and Scrum Masters/ Agile Coaches work. This course is meant to be the beginning, and not the end, of their journey towards achieving high level of agile maturity. After completing this course and meeting all learning objectives, the participants will earn the ‘ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)’ with lifetime validity.
The topics covered during the workshop are as below (not necessarily in the same sequence):
- Agile Coaching mindset, role and responsibilities
- The Coaching Stance
- Agile Coaching boundaries, agile coaching alliance
- Agile Coaching models, tools and techniques to effectively carry out this role
- Agile Coach as Professional Agile Coach
- Agile Coach as Teacher
- Agile Coach as Mentor
- Building High Performance Teams
- Coaching Leadership Teams
- Agile Coaching Career Path
Some Key Points about this workshop:
- Certification offered: ‘ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)’, the most recognized Agile Coaching credential globally
- There is no exam post the workshop
- Certification cost is included in the fees
- 3-days program (Friday – Sunday) with lots of experiential learning and hands-on.
- Life-Time validity / No renewal fees
- Restricted number of participants for this workshop (not crowded) to ensure it’s truly enriching for all participants
Who is this course for?
- Practicing or Aspiring Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters or Product Owners
- Agile Project Managers and Team Leaders
- Agile Change Agents
- Agile Leaders working with teams
Below are the pre-requisites to join this course:
- At least one Agile or Scrum certification like PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SAFe Agilist, etc. The certification
- Must be in ‘Active’ status at the time to attending this course, OR
- Extensive prior experience in the role of Scrum Master or Agile Team facilitator, OR
- Currently performing the role of an Agile Coach.